Have you had an experience with
Peyote, San Pedro, or Synthetic Mescaline?
Help our researcher friends at Maastricht University and...
Take this Survey!
Fucked Me Over
Alprazolam & Alcohol - Hard
by qWeRtY
Citation:   qWeRtY. "Fucked Me Over: An Experience with Alprazolam & Alcohol - Hard (exp42971)". Erowid.org. Mar 20, 2018. erowid.org/exp/42971

.25 mg oral Pharms - Alprazolam (pill / tablet)
  T+ 0:40 1 mg oral Pharms - Alprazolam (pill / tablet)
  T+ 0:40 2 shots oral Alcohol - Hard (liquid)

I hadent done any shit in a while and wanted to try something new. I asked my freind and he happened to have 20 .25 mg xanax pills. He told me that mixin it with alcahol would make the effects better. So after skool I took 1 pill to see wat they do. After about half an hour I felt incredibly relaxed and carefree. I just wanted to sit there on my chair and do nothing. It was good, but it wasnt a high. So after about 40 minutes I took 4 more .25 mg xanax's and washed them down with a shot of bourbon and a shot of vodka. I sat there and waited for the high. After about 20 minutes it felt like my body was vibrating wich was pretty cool. But after this it turned into shit. It turns out xanax fuckes my memory hella bad. I blacked out. If I was ever actually high I dont remeber it. My mom came home at some point when I was fucked up. The next day she said that I was laughing at everything and wouldnt listen to anything she was saying. So there you go, I didnt get high. I dont remeber wat happened. And my parents knew somehting was up and now they suspect I take drugs. Maybe it was the alcahol that fucked it all up. There are way better drugs out there.

Exp Year: 2005ExpID: 42971
Published: Mar 20, 2018Views: 494
Pharms - Alprazolam (98), Alcohol - Hard (198) : General (1), First Times (2), Combinations (3), Difficult Experiences (5), Various (28)