Subjective Effects of Psychedelics Survey
Researchers at the Psychedelic Research Lab at
Monash University, Australia are conducting a survey
about the subjective effects of classic psychedelics
(LSD, Psilocybin, Mescaline, Ayahuasca, & MDMA).
Two for the Price of One
DXM with CPM & Drug Testing
by Unknown
Citation:   Unknown. "Two for the Price of One: An Experience with DXM with CPM & Drug Testing (exp42851)". Erowid.org. Jun 29, 2007. erowid.org/exp/42851

repeated oral DXM (pill / tablet)

[Erowid Note: Most Coricidin contains CPM (Chlorpheniramine Maleate) which can be dangerous in high doses. See DXM Brand Warnings for more info.]

All in all I probley took about 2000 mg over a period of 30 hours.

It started all on a weds night, I went to three different stores with my friend Cory and came home with 16 boxes of cccs. At my house we split it up 8/8 and then he went home and I was too impatient to wait to start trippin at school so I ripped open a box n swallowed em. Every time that Iím sober when poppin skittles my mind goes back to the first time I tried them I thought they tasted good like cherries. Hahaha. Now I can barely swallow them. Gettin back to the story, was about 11pm weds when I started feelin them and Cory called me to say that he ended up doin the same and neither of us felt like bein alone so he came over and we attempted on playin pool. It was around 1am and we both popped another box each and started watchin tv. I donít think either of us knew what we were watchin cus my bro asked me a couple days later why were watchin 5 hours of infomericals. I kinda have a black out til I woke up at 7am and Cory had already left. I was still trippin pretty hard but I still got up took another box and got ready for school, hiding another 3 sheets on me and I took another sheet before I left for school.

I donít even remember school or if I took those 3 sheets, I probley gave some away knowing me when Iím fucked up but when I got home I took some more, probley 10 or so. I did that again another hour and again another hour later. Supposedly I had some friends stop by to play pool I just donít remember lol. But my mom came home from work and saw me like that and took me straight to the hospital thinking I was going to OD. She always thinks that. But they just took my blood pressure and heart rate and told me not to do anything to raise it more. Then I was givin a blood drug test and urine test. ...FUN... dxm doesn't show up on it (They didnít test for it) BUT pcp and opiates both showed up. I know it wasnít laced weed cuz of the fact I hadn't smoked for over a month, and I don't think I have ever done opiates but it isn't impossible.

Exp Year: 2005ExpID: 42851
Published: Jun 29, 2007Views: 9,826
DXM (22), Drug Testing (59) : General (1), Train Wrecks & Trip Disasters (7), Various (28)