Erowid Relies on Donations From Visitors Like You
Cosmic Egg Experiences
4-HO-DiPT
by Sideways Squid
Citation:   Sideways Squid. "Cosmic Egg Experiences: An Experience with 4-HO-DiPT (exp42802)". Erowid.org. Aug 27, 2006. erowid.org/exp/42802

repeated oral 4-HO-DiPT (powder / crystals)

I had ordered several hundred mg's of the substance from an online supplier and was very anxious to try it. The day the chemical arrived I immediately took approximately 10-15mg of the substance. I waited for maybe an hour or so for the drug to take full effect, shortly after I experienced a very heavy body load that tapered off very quickly. It was a rather disappointing run.

A few days after I took approximately 30mg of the substance. I laid down and experienced overall anxiousness, namely what Shulgin refered to as 'leg tremors' which were easily controllable by merely laying down and taking my mind off of it. I put on some headphones and proceeded to listen to pink floyd, which was a good idea to say the least.

I soon noticed that with eyes closed, I easily drifted off into hyperspace, a truly incredible cosmic sensation that probably would not have been possible if it weren’t for pink floyd's space-like qualities. I immediately fell in love with the sensation of weightlessness achieved with 4ho-dipt with the eyes closed and repeated the experiments several times after (with dosages ranging from 30-50mg).

I learned from this experience not only how conducive pink floyd is to cosmic experiences, but also about becoming one with myself and the universe. I found them to be a very immersive, inexpensive, and extremely beneficial set of experiences.

Exp Year: 2005ExpID: 42802
Published: Aug 27, 2006Views: 8,545
4-HO-DiPT (281) : Music Discussion (22), Retrospective / Summary (11), Various (28)