Grabbing the Door and Smashing Through It...
Mushooms - P. cubensis & Amphetamines (Adderall)
by Nimsu
Citation:   Nimsu. "Grabbing the Door and Smashing Through It...: An Experience with Mushooms - P. cubensis & Amphetamines (Adderall) (exp42602)". Erowid.org. Jul 20, 2006. erowid.org/exp/42602

3.0 g oral Mushrooms (dried)
  T+ 0:15 15 mg oral Amphetamines (pill / tablet)

The night began with me and 3 other friends each taking about 3grams of psilocybin containing mushrooms, followed by a single 15mg dose of Adderall about 15 minutes after mushroom injestion.

We came up after about 30 minutes, and it took about another 45 to peak, but during those 45 minutes I was the most confused as I have ever been in my life, the walls started to swim, and I had the most visual mushroom trip of my life, but once we peaked I soon realized what was going on... The Adderall threw me right through the doors of perception, and for the next 3 hours my friends and I were completely and utterly feeling what I would label as absolute bliss, for the first time while on mushrooms I didn't cry, and for the first time on mushrooms nothing could bring me down. I was not only on cloud 9... I was cloud 9. I sang and danced, and laughed... I felt like a child of illusion, all that mattered was the right here right now of my experience...

Exp Year: 2005ExpID: 42602
Published: Jul 20, 2006Views: 9,631
Mushrooms - P. cubensis (66), Amphetamines (6) : Small Group (2-9) (17), Combinations (3)