Do you know about DrugsData.org?
It's an Erowid project that does lab drug testing of anonymously
submitted samples & publishes the results online. [See Recent Results]
Not The Next Dope Sick Junkie
Heroin
by Baddshit
Citation:   Baddshit. "Not The Next Dope Sick Junkie: An Experience with Heroin (exp42577)". Erowid.org. Aug 20, 2007. erowid.org/exp/42577

0.25 g IV Heroin (tar / resin)

My first and only expirence with heroin was absolutely awesome. I have always been a fan of the opiates, as I have tryed an array of perscription pills such as percocet, vicoden, lortab, norco, and others. I loved the feelings of peace and serenity it bestowed upon my very soul. It wasn't so much that they made me happy, more just a laid back, peaceful, I jus don't give a fuck kinda deal. It was great.

I was always interested in Heroin, and always wanted to try it. I was living in Salt Lake City at the time and Heroin was easy to score. Well not so much easy but it was possible. Where there's a will theres a way and when there's a drug to score there's a always a will right? Well anyway it was kinda crazy, I was working and living with my parents, and barely 17 so I had a pocket of money and new drugs that I was extremely curious to try so I set off to score some heroin.

I set off to score some, which was an absolute disaster. I had no idea where to get some, so basically I asked any random person that even somewhat resembled a stoner where I could get some. Most everyone either thought I was joking, or looked extremely discusted. Well after a while I was about to give up and retire to my home to smoke some midgrades, when someone suggested that I talk to some homeless people.

Damn within 30 minutes I was lead to the homeless shelter by some drunken crazy ass. The sight was discusting, dope-sick junkies leaned up against a wall huddeled in blankets pissing on themselves. I was warned to get out or I would be the next dope sick fucker leaning up against the wall. I told him to fuck off, and found some fairly good shit from a black dude within 10 minutes. It was all too much, I sensed so much human suffering it was nausiating, but not nearly as nausiating as that first good hit of dope.

After a day of hanging out with a junkie, I scored a good sized 50 bag, and a good clean point. I was set. I didn't know how to slam very well, and since I was sketched out about slamming with some junkie that I jus barely met, I was on my own. I looked up shit on the net and I was set. Cotton swab, clean needle, spoon and lighter, tyes, rubbing alcohol and good 50 of Heroin. I rolled up my sleeve and hit a good vein. Damn I still remember that good hit, my first really good hit. I was loaded, fucking loaded. I loved it.

Its like a wave of relaxation coming over my soul, slowly spreading from head to toe. Well actually at first it kinda scared me when it first entered my brain. I got really lightheaded like a very extreme intense head rush. I felt like I might die, but in a good way. It was a very dreamy trip. I felt like I was a god, I felt absolutely eternal. I fell into the nod. Fantastic. Marvelous.

I would have short dreams of hanging out with friends, watching a colorful sunset, being at the beach in Oregon with my friends. It slowly wore off until I finally became overtaken by the gentle waves of sleep.

I awoke the next day feeling refreshed. No feelings of craving, but I soon realized the potential of addiction. I knew that herion grabs you by the throat, and doesn't let go. I sure as hell didn't want to be one of those dope-sick junkies, so I never touched it again since, and I most likely never will again in my lifetime. I've quit all drugs and I realize that life isn't about pure bliss and intense pleasure, and even if life is about pleasure, heroin sure is NOT the place to find it. I refuse to let myself become the next dope sick homeless junkie, savvy?

Exp Year: 2001ExpID: 42577
Published: Aug 20, 2007Views: 83,446
Heroin (27) : First Times (2), Alone (16)