Erowid is a Global Information Resource
I Didn't Know What Was in the Joint
Crack
by didsomethingdumb
Citation:   didsomethingdumb. "I Didn't Know What Was in the Joint: An Experience with Crack (exp42556)". Erowid.org. Apr 16, 2018. erowid.org/exp/42556

smoked Cannabis (plant material)
    smoked Crack

crack attack

It was my first day at work and it was just me and this guy. He asked if I wanted to smoke a joint and I didn't want to look like a pussy so I decided to. I had two huge hits with him and then realized that the boss was coming back and so I put the joint down. It came on almost instant and I had no idea. At first I thought I had broncitis because my entire throat just filled up with flem, I tried to cough it up and it came out in a huge mound. My lungs and mouth felt weird and I went outside to try and hack up what was in my throat and all of a sudden it hit me in about 2 seconds. I was higher than I have ever been in my life. I felt like I needed to run and I ran back to where we smoked, I felt my pulse and it was three times the normal. I knew I had somethin that was laced and I said 'did you put fuckin dope in here' he just smiled and said 'it'll go away in a minute don't worry' I was paranoid as hell. I found somewhere to sit and I sat down because I felt like I was gonna puke. I had the biggest head rush on the face of the planet and it was so intense my head was hurting. When I sat down my legs started twitching so bad and I was gettin spasms in my arms a little and my stomache/chest. I thought I was gonna have a seizure because I just couldn't keep my legs still. My heart was so fast I thought I had done tweek. I tried to call some friends, and when I finally got a hold of someone my heartrate was so fast that I couldn't talk right.

This was the worst high ever. I felt so sick and my heart was so fast. I had a friend try and talk me down they kept saying 'walk slow, take slow steps' but I couldn't. It was pysically impossible. I could take a few slow steps but then I just had to walk as fast as my heart was beating. I had taken two incredible hits and was high as hell. When I finally started coming down I felt sick.

It's the next day and they said it was crack and even though I hate it I fuckin want it again. I can not believe this, I'm not sure if its my mind playin tricks on me but I want some more.

Exp Year: 2005ExpID: 42556
Published: Apr 16, 2018Views: 814
Crack (82) : General (1), First Times (2), Difficult Experiences (5), Workplace (51)