Get the Erowid "Words" T-shirt
Contribute $50 and show support for accurate drug information!
Pretty Niceness
2C-B & MDMA
by Technomouse
Citation:   Technomouse. "Pretty Niceness: An Experience with 2C-B & MDMA (exp42510)". Erowid.org. Dec 18, 2008. erowid.org/exp/42510

20 mg oral 2C-B
  T+ 0:00 25 mg insufflated MDMA
  T+ 3:00 25 mg oral 2C-B
  T+ 5:00 12 mg oral 2C-B

Took the 2cb and a line of MDMA , waited for the initial rush to subside and got in the car with 4 friends (only 2 of us were tripping) and went to a outdoor rave in a very beautiful place in Derbyshire.

Everything was odd but wonderfully right, danced a little watched the water move as there was a lake nearby and watched lots of lights and happiness.

Everything was very visual and very pretty and happy, decided that another 25 would be nice and took that shortly before heading away from the rave with friends as it was getting very cold.

Sat at home chatting, watching the walls and ceiling and listen to 'northern lights' From the Hearts of space radio show.

Took another 12mg around 2 hours later and chatted with a good friend who had had the same amounts while listening to a Terrence McKenna cd and laughing allot.

At this time I would say we were both +3 and we could throw the trails to each other and catch them and everything was very different but very very right.

It was wonderful and very nice being that close to an amazing friend and sharing this trip

While the dosage was high I have taken 2CB on around 3 occasions before and I never felt it was too much just enough and no more.

It was wonderful and great and through talking and addressing issues with a close friend I feel more together and happier about almost every part of my life currently.

Even if I am not happy about a part I am happier about now.

This is a wonderful wonderful pschydelic and I would be more than happy about taking it again.

Exp Year: 2005ExpID: 42510
Published: Dec 18, 2008Views: 1,928
2C-B (52), MDMA (3) : Combinations (3), Glowing Experiences (4), Various (28)