Thinning Out Your Physical Library?
If you have books or periodicals about drugs, contribute them to Erowid!
Your old books will find a good home in our library or for a supporter. [details]
Surprising Reaction
2C-T-21 & Alcohol - Hard
by 7into1
Citation:   7into1. "Surprising Reaction: An Experience with 2C-T-21 & Alcohol - Hard (exp42371)". Erowid.org. Nov 29, 2006. erowid.org/exp/42371

oral Alcohol - Hard (liquid)
    oral 2C-T-21 (powder / crystals)

Hello, I am writing this report about mixing alcohol with 2C-T-21. I have tried combining alcohol with 2C-I, AMT, 2C-T-2, and a few others, and the second that the alcohol hit my stomach with those substances, I and several others that I regularly tripped with immediately felt nausea and/or vomited. So it was known to be a bad idea to drink while tripping in my group or circle of psychonauts.

So anyway, one day I introduced a friend who is a very heavy drinker to 2c-t-21 and he loved it, but he told me that he drank a lot of Jack Daniels during the trip and it intensified the effects for him. I just thought that he had an iron stomach from drinking all the time and the effects were all in his head, but I eventually tried this combo with an moderately strong dose of 2c-t-21(I never used an accurate scale as I am very familiar with how 2c-t-21 effects me), and found his statement to be true. I started drinking shots of whiskey in the middle of my trip and the alcohol didn't cause any nausea at all like the two went together perfectly.

Shortly after drinking a few shots I got this burst of tripping really hard, and the strange thing is that the alcohol added like a very strong speeding sensation like I just downed a bunch of amphetamines, huge waves of tingly energy. I couldn't believe how hard this combination made me trip, it's like the alcohol multiplied the effects of the 2c-t-21 in the same manner as with opiates or benzodiazepines.

The trip lasted the same amount of time maybe a little less than usual as it seems that the liquor pushed the chemical through my system faster. I just thought that this combo would be interesting to note because alcohol does not seem to have this effect with most other tryptamines and phenethylamines.

Exp Year: 2004ExpID: 42371
Published: Nov 29, 2006Views: 9,135
2C-T-21 (290), Alcohol - Hard (198) : Combinations (3), Alone (16)