Get the Erowid "Words" T-shirt
Contribute $50 and show support for accurate drug information!
Alcoholic Hallucinations?
Alcohol - Hard
by SublimeSmiles
Citation:   SublimeSmiles. "Alcoholic Hallucinations?: An Experience with Alcohol - Hard (exp42316)". Erowid.org. Apr 20, 2006. erowid.org/exp/42316

oral Alcohol - Hard (liquid)

Alcohol never ceized to amaze me and I geuss after this day it never will.

Lets start out by saying my family goes on a vacation to Ontario every year, it is a nice place and theres a lots of lakes to go fishing. Well one year my mother had brang 2 pint bottles of Southern Comfort Whiskey with her to the 'cabins' at which we reside.

Well when my mother and my father went out fishing on the boat and left me at the 'cabin' with my brother and his friend, I headed in her room and decided to see what wonderful events some Southern Comfort could bring into my life. Well, I ended up drinking the whole one bottle and got close to halfway through the second when I was DONE drinking. I remember getting in my brothers car with him and is friend and we went out to the town and he talked to one of the friends he made in Ontario and I sat in the car.

I remember it plainly, every detail. Or do I? Whenever my brother or my dad go on long trips such as a vacation, we always keep track of our mileage. After I sobered up my brother said that we never went any where and I thought he was just saying that to keep himself out of trouble when my parents got home but actually he wasn't lying. The mileage was the same as before I drank. Apparently I kicked the can opener around the floor for awhile until I got bored of that and ran outside and screamed 'im drunk' in front of a lot of people and made a complete ass out of myself and that was followed by jumping in the lake and my brother went and got me out before I drowned.

I geuss he thought I deserved that much...to die sober. Then I geuss I passed out for the rest of the day and my mother layed in bed with me because she thought I was going to die of alcohol poisoning. But my mother was like that. Even though I AM suprised I didnt die.

Well that was a pretty extreme experience and after that I figured I was never drinking again...but we all say that...until we get out to the liquor store.

Exp Year: 2005ExpID: 42316
Published: Apr 20, 2006Views: 1,247
Alcohol - Hard (198) : Difficult Experiences (5), Small Group (2-9) (17)