Los Angeles Psychedelic Science Symposium - June 22-23
"LAPSS into Higher Consciousness" at this 3 day conference in LA.
Stronger Than Thought
Tobacoo
by Nicoteen
Citation:   Nicoteen. "Stronger Than Thought: An Experience with Tobacoo (exp42210)". Erowid.org. Dec 27, 2007. erowid.org/exp/42210

1 cig. smoked Tobacco - Cigarettes (plant material)

I had experiences with cigars and such and had learned to inhale smoke by accidentally doing so with cigars. One day when I was 16 or so, I decided to try a cigarette finally. I went outside my house and smoked one full flavor camel unfiltered cigarette. I coughed a few times while trying to smoke it, but I smoked the entire cigarette. Then I progressed inside and suddenly felt really light-headed, dizzy and tired. Then I laid down on the ground and passed out for a few minutes, for I just remember getting up a few minutes later. This was my first experience with any type of substance, and I was amazed at how strong cigarettes are. I have been on again/off again smoker for 6 years now. I'll never forget the first time I had a cigarette though, it was definitely stronger than I thought.

Exp Year: 2000ExpID: 42210
Published: Dec 27, 2007Views: 16,413
Tobacco (47) : General (1), First Times (2), Unknown Context (20)