Hand-Crafted Glass Molecules!
Donate $125 to Erowid & get an art glass molecule.
(Pick caffeine, DMT, dopamine, ethanol, harmine, MDMA,
mescaline, serotonin, tryptamine, nitrous, THC, or psilocybin)
Freaky Blackout
HASH
by Buddy1
Citation:   Buddy1. "Freaky Blackout: An Experience with HASH (exp41844)". Erowid.org. Jan 31, 2011. erowid.org/exp/41844

2 hits smoked Cannabis - Hash

I was over at my friends house just hanging out and then just started taking some knife hits. My first hit was very relaxing and made me feel pretty good. my second, well, there was a motive of anticipation as I put a funnel up to my mouth to take the hit.

I took the second hit and took in too much and held it in for too long. I could feel the effects just rushing through my body. I started to daze off really fast and felt myself loose balance. I fell back and hit my back on the kitchen counter. At that moment I went into a deep, sort of, trance. As I started to come to I felt my self twisting and turning while I was holding my cheeks. I 'woke' up blew out what was in my lungs and realized I was sitting on the floor against the cupboard and looked up at my friends. I said, 'Dude what are we doing?' and just looked around. I didnt know what was going on. My buddy told me I had blacked out and it looked like I was having a seizure. After I was well aware I had blacked out, I was pretty calm. I just couldnt believe that I had blacked out.

Exp Year: 2005ExpID: 41844
Published: Jan 31, 2011Views: 872
Cannabis - Hash (93) : Health Problems (27), Small Group (2-9) (17)