Ltd Ed 'Solve et Elucido' Art Giclee
This fantastic reverberating giclee print is a gift for $500 donations supporting Erowid's mission. 12" x 12", stretched on canvas, the image wraps around the sides of the 1" thick piece. It's signed by artist Vibrata, and Erowid founders Earth & Fire.
Brainfog Lifted
Piracetam & Choline
by Krusey
Citation:   Krusey. "Brainfog Lifted: An Experience with Piracetam & Choline (exp41466)". Erowid.org. Nov 1, 2007. erowid.org/exp/41466

3200 mg oral Piracetam (capsule)
  250 mg oral Vitamins / Supplements

After 10 days of waiting, the mail order piracetam finally came. I downed four 800mg capsules with a 250mg choline chaser right before leaving for school, in hopes of improving my finals. The literature I read said not to expect much feeling from the piracetam, for it isn't meant to 'fuck you up.' That was a very true statement, because I didn't necessarily feel too different....just......better.

I felt like I had just been sick for a few days (even though I wasn't) and the sickness left. It was the 'I feel like a million bucks' type of feeling. The fog in my brain had lifted. I even wanted to talk to people for the first time in a while.

Exp Year: 2005ExpID: 41466
Published: Nov 1, 2007Views: 27,158
Piracetam (95), Vitamins / Supplements (231) : First Times (2), School (35)