Help us be a 2020 "Top Rated Nonprofit", and spread accurate info
about psychoactive drugs, health, culture, & policies.
Relaxing and Clear
Hydrocodone (Vicodin)
by v
Citation:   v. "Relaxing and Clear: An Experience with Hydrocodone (Vicodin) (exp41231)". Erowid.org. Oct 13, 2017. erowid.org/exp/41231

15 mg oral Hydrocodone (pill / tablet)

Here is a little background on my drug use, Frequent cannabis smoker, I have done cocaine, morphine, MDMA, mushrooms, xanax, DXM, methamphamines, and oxycontin.

My first experience with vicodin started one day when I found a bottle of vicodin in my uncles room, so I took three of them, they were 5/500. So I went home and got ready for my experience.

10:45- I break the 3 pills into halves and swallow all at once (I thought about snorting them but that would be more powder than I wanted to snort)

11:00- I get bored so I go down stairs to watch some tv

11:20- I start to full more relaxed

11:35- decide to go up stairs, and I notice that I am a little slugish but not to bad.

11:45- I am lying in bed feeling very relaxed and feeling like my thought are clear.

12:00- starting to get tired and decide that the effects, though enjoyable, are not good enough to try and stay awake for. So I lay down to go to sleep and almost feel like I am drifting off to sleep.

6:30- I wake up school the next morning felling great and refreshed from my nights sleep.

so in conclusion, vicodin is a nice drug, but nothing I am excited about.

Exp Year: 2005ExpID: 41231
Published: Oct 13, 2017Views: 1,004
Hydrocodone (111) : General (1), Alone (16)