It Really Sucks
Cocaine
by Mojo Risin
Citation:   Mojo Risin. "It Really Sucks: An Experience with Cocaine (exp40965)". Erowid.org. Jun 25, 2007. erowid.org/exp/40965

smoked Cocaine (powder / crystals)
  3 bowls smoked Cannabis (plant material)
  1 line insufflated Cocaine (powder / crystals)

I've only tried coke once, and it sucked. The only reason I got it in the first place is because when I was in Boston I tried to buy mushrooms, but the guy who got it for me brought me back coke, so I decided not to let it go to waste, I decided to try it.

Me and my buddy smoked a bowl laced with it first and the high was really intense. It was the most intense thing I had ever felt in my life, I felt amped. We happened to be watching TV, and it was the most exciting TV I had ever watched, now I donít even remember what it was.

That only lasted about 5 minutes. After that I started coming down, and that is the worst feeling ever. A lot of people say that they craved for more coke when they started to come down...I wasn't craving but I did want it to bring me back up, so I snorted a line.

This didn't really get me as amped as smoking the laced bowl did, in fact I simply felt like I was just really baked. After that we smoked another bowl, and then another one the next morning.

After that I felt really sick, I couldn't place just what was feeling wrong, but my whole body just felt sick. I wouldn't say I had a headache, but I was certainly feeling nauseous. I definitely didn't get addicted, if anything it made me not want anything to do with coke.

Exp Year: 2005ExpID: 40965
Published: Jun 25, 2007Views: 7,924
Cocaine (13) : Difficult Experiences (5), First Times (2), Small Group (2-9) (17)