Erowid is a Global Information Resource
Really Bad Trip
Zoloft & Acetaminophen
by TrippyGal
Citation:   TrippyGal. "Really Bad Trip: An Experience with Zoloft & Acetaminophen (exp40882)". Erowid.org. Apr 1, 2007. erowid.org/exp/40882

2 tablets oral Pharms - Sertraline (pill / tablet)
  1 tablet oral Pharms - Sertraline (pill / tablet)
  1 tablet oral Acetaminophen (pill / tablet)

I don't ahve much experience with drugs, some cannabis and that's about it. So for first timers Zoloft is really not recomended. It may look as if it is a light drug, but is really strong. For me it was too much, I was pale as a ghost, my pupils fully dilated I wanted to puke all night long and couldnt sleep until 7 in the morning, I took the pills about 1 am, took 2 first, then I thought they were not doing anything so I took the third one and that is when they really kicked in. It was a really bad experience, my jaws were tense and hurt for about 2 days. I really dont recommend this. Very bad trip.

Exp Year: 2005ExpID: 40882
Published: Apr 1, 2007Views: 24,504
Pharms - Sertraline (88) : First Times (2), Combinations (3), Health Problems (27), Bad Trips (6), Alone (16)