Support honest drug info & help us reach a new high for the
number of $5+ donations in a month. Our goal is 1,268.

Donate by Bitcoin
Mild but Fun
Caffeine & Tobacco - Cigarettes
by Dacon
Citation:   Dacon. "Mild but Fun: An Experience with Caffeine & Tobacco - Cigarettes (exp40818)". Erowid.org. Jun 26, 2007. erowid.org/exp/40818

oral Caffeine (pill / tablet)
    smoked Tobacco - Cigarettes

I was working for my mom's company and hadn't had a chance to smoke since I woke up 5 hours ago. I hadn't had any caffeine yet either so it was time to take a break. It was nuts as hell so I figured I should hurry and down a dew and quick smoke a cig. After about half of each I started to get a buz, nothing special, just the normal nicotine thing. But after they were both gone, about 5 minutes total, I started to feel really spazzed out. It was like I had drank a 12-pack of soda. I went back to work and finished everything they threw at me. The effects only lasted about an hour. It was probably because I didn't have anything in my system and then loaded it fast but it was really kinda cool.

Exp Year: 2004ExpID: 40818
Published: Jun 26, 2007Views: 1,096
Caffeine (11), Tobacco - Cigarettes (266) : Combinations (3), Small Group (2-9) (17)