Erowid is a Global Information Resource
Everything Was Blurred and Kind of Confusing
Alprazolam
by JuDndf
Citation:   JuDndf. "Everything Was Blurred and Kind of Confusing: An Experience with Alprazolam (exp40756)". Erowid.org. Jul 16, 2018. erowid.org/exp/40756

1 tablet insufflated Pharms - Alprazolam (ground / crushed)
  2 tablets oral Pharms - Alprazolam (pill / tablet)
  3 glasses oral Alcohol - Beer/Wine (liquid)

Fuzzy

I was hanging out in my boyfriends room at college. It was a Sunday night and we were looking for something to cure our boredom. We experimented with different drugs frequently and were eager to try new things. He suggested we get a couple of Xanex and some beer. We got everything at around 7:00 that night. I snorted one blue Xaney and ate two more. He did the same. I didn't feel anything for about twenty minutes. Then I went to go to the bathroom and when I stood up a got a huge head rush. I felt a little spacey but still felt good. I was very relaxed and just wanted to sit down. I began drinking some beer (all in all only 3 cans.) We just layed on his bed listening to music. I had no concept of time. I don't remember what happened for the rest of the night. I woke up the next morning in the same spot. It was really hard for me to remember what I did the night before. Everything was blurred and kind of confusing. Not really the best drug but still a positive experiance.

Exp Year: 2003ExpID: 40756
Published: Jul 16, 2018Views: 1,887
Pharms - Alprazolam (98) : General (1), First Times (2), Combinations (3), Hangover / Days After (46), Small Group (2-9) (17)