The Hell Came to Me
Amphetamines
by Adderall
Citation:   Adderall. "The Hell Came to Me: An Experience with Amphetamines (exp40648)". Erowid.org. Mar 9, 2018. erowid.org/exp/40648

repeated oral Amphetamines (pill / tablet)

I took 5 pills through out the school periods, 1 for each period not realizing how bad that would be because I took the first pill of XR 30 and didnt fell nothing so I took another one and no result I kept taking em all and didnt fell nothing.

That night I couldnt go to sleep and that was it I didnt get any of the boost energy or the need to talk that Adderall gives to me. The day after that in school I was wired like crazy everytime that I would hear something I would turn arround and think that they were talking right next to my hears it was very creepy... School day was over I went home I started drawing ( I cant draw for shit I'm horrible ) and all the drawings came out perfect as if I was an artist it seemed like my hands were moving by itself without my will; all the stuff that I was drawing were related to satanic rituals and shit like that I drew over 10 full pages with out stop I got scared because my hands wouldnt stop and I thought the devil was coming to get me.

After that [ 4hrs later ] the drawing stopped but I saw my whole room waving and everything seem different I went to take a shower and I kept hearing voices. After the shower I went to sleep everytime that I would close my eyes I would see satanic hallucinations, people dieng, and crazy creatures it was weird.

But finally I went to sleep some how and woke up with my vision all blury.

Hopefuly it will go away.

[Author reports taking a total of 130 mg during the experience]

Exp Year: 2005ExpID: 40648
Published: Mar 9, 2018Views: 1,039
Amphetamines (6) : General (1), Difficult Experiences (5), Hangover / Days After (46), Various (28)