My Body Feels Exhausted, and Terribly Tense
Methamphetamine & GHB
by Meth GHB
Citation:   Meth GHB. "My Body Feels Exhausted, and Terribly Tense: An Experience with Methamphetamine & GHB (exp40626)". Erowid.org. Jul 14, 2017. erowid.org/exp/40626

1 cap oral GHB (liquid)
  T+ 0:00   vaporized Methamphetamine
  T+ 1:00 1 cap oral GHB (liquid)
  T+ 0:00   vaporized Methamphetamine
  T+ 2:00 1 cap oral GHB (liquid)
  T+ 0:00   repeated vaporized Methamphetamine
  T+ 0:00   repeated oral GHB
  T+ 48:00 2 tablets oral Diphenhydramine

Bad Mix & Comedown!

In the past 48 hrs I have done approximately 4 ozs. of GHB, each dose measured by a bottle cap 1 cap every hour. In between doses I would take a hit or two off a glass pipe filled with ice. I have only slept maybe 3 hours. The last dose I took of each was 12 hours ago. It was extremely hard to fall asleep, so I took 2 Tylenol PM's. I finally dosed off, but didn't really feel like I was in a deep sleep. It was weird - I was dreaming, but felt somewhat awake.

My body feels exhausted, and terribly tense. My joints are aching, almost like an arthritis feel, and my face, legs, fingers and toes are swollen. The veins in my hands are needle thin, and my skin coloring is purple and splotchy. Especially my legs and upper arms. My ears are beat red, and very hot, as well as my face and chest.

I have done this combination before, but never for this length of time, and not as much. I feel dehydrated, even though I have drank over 1 gallon of water in the past 12 hrs. I don't feel bad enough to go to the ER, and would never unless I thought I was dying!

Exp Year: 2005ExpID: 40626
Published: Jul 14, 2017Views: 1,875
Methamphetamine (37), GHB (25) : Hangover / Days After (46), Post Trip Problems (8), Multi-Day Experience (13), Combinations (3), Unknown Context (20)