responses to an online survey from those who have
used a psychedelic while in a romantic relationship.
Couples especially invited to participate.
Pleasant, Nice, and Things Come to Life
Zolpidem
by Ragefan4ever187
Citation:   Ragefan4ever187. "Pleasant, Nice, and Things Come to Life: An Experience with Zolpidem (exp40588)". Erowid.org. Dec 12, 2018. erowid.org/exp/40588

20 mg oral Pharms - Zolpidem (pill / tablet)

The Magical Drug

My dad is a psychiatrist and had two of these lying around. A friend informed me they were crazy, but I highly doubted him. I decided to try and took two pills (each 10mg). You know when your high sometimes you forget you are high... well that same experience happened to me. I was looking at some pictures on the internet staring at my different friends, and each picture started to come to life and move around. It was quite interesting. As I sat in my chair and leaned forward and backward I felt as if I was falling. It was not something bad, but rather something calm, pleasant, and fun.

Later on I lay on my bed and stared at the ceiling. As I did I noticed a swirling ocean on my roof it was quite amazing. I felt as if the ceiling was talking to me.

Then later on I was lying in my bed with the lights off listening to Pink Floyd, and I thought the various objects in my room were alive and were performing a parade for me. I thought they were moving in a circle and my fan in front of me came to life. I thought as if it was communicating with me jumping back and forth. I also thought one of my shadows was a dog that came to life.

Overall it was quite an intense experience. It was quite a pleasant trip... Everything was peaceful and calm and all the things I thought that came to life were all quite pleasant and nice.

Exp Year: 2005ExpID: 40588
Published: Dec 12, 2018Views: 905
Pharms - Zolpidem (143) : General (1), First Times (2), Glowing Experiences (4), Unknown Context (20)