Help us be a "Top Rated Nonprofit" for the 10th year in a row
and spread info about psychoactive drugs, health, culture, & policies.
First Time Snorting
Cyclobenzaprine (Flexeril)
by Triple G
Citation:   Triple G. "First Time Snorting: An Experience with Cyclobenzaprine (Flexeril) (exp40497)". Erowid.org. Jun 4, 2006. erowid.org/exp/40497

insufflated Pharms - Cyclobenzaprine (ground / crushed)

This stuff is alright its not any thing way major but it can give off a pretty good buzz though. I found that it works alot better if I snort the pill crushed up. It works much faster that way. This is definatly a drug that makes me very relaxed and tired. It didnt burn my nostrils at all when I snorted it. (this was one of my first times snorting something)

Exp Year: 2005ExpID: 40497
Published: Jun 4, 2006Views: 27,655
Pharms - Cyclobenzaprine (267) : General (1), Unknown Context (20)