Do you know about DrugsData.org?
It's an Erowid project that does lab drug testing of anonymously
submitted samples & publishes the results online. [See Recent Results]
Overrated Fate
Voacanga africana
by Airplane
Citation:   Airplane. "Overrated Fate: An Experience with Voacanga africana (exp40496)". Erowid.org. Jun 9, 2006. erowid.org/exp/40496

oral Voacanga africana

I recently obtained a pretty large quantity of voacanga seeds. For my first dose it was a normal day. It was around 1 pm when I took 50 ground seeds encapsulated. No effects at all for about an hour except for mild nausea. After that hour I had some slight stimulating effects, and a light feeling in my body, but nothing I would describe as psychedelic, and definately no visions, not even closed eye.

I thought this dose may have been jeapordized due to the fact that I had encapsulated them. For my second experiment, about a week later, I chewed 70 seeds. This dose did just as little as the first. I don't know if I am just tolerant to them or what, but I didn't experiment at any higher doses.

Exp Year: 2005ExpID: 40496
Published: Jun 9, 2006Views: 11,831
Voacanga africana (49) : Retrospective / Summary (11), Alone (16)