Erowid Canvas Tote/Shopping Bag
This reusable "Ecobag" is made of 100% recycled mid-weight
(10 oz) cotton canvas, printed with the Erowid logo.
Donate now and receive yours!
Colorful Dragons
2C-B
by R2D2
Citation:   R2D2. "Colorful Dragons: An Experience with 2C-B (exp40403)". Erowid.org. Apr 6, 2006. erowid.org/exp/40403

5.0 mg smoked 2C-B

During last year, I tried smoking 2C-B. The first couple of times I added it to some weed in a pipe and the effects were fairly nice, but not as strong as ingesting it. After some experimentation I found that if I put 5mg in the end of a glass tube and used a torch get it real hot, then inhaled it and held it in for a real long time, I would get an unbelieveable rush and a righteous 2C-B trip that lasted about 4 hours instead of the usual 6-9. Some of my friends tried it too and liked it a lot, but we never felt like we needed to do it again right away because the effects were so strong and satisfying. I suspected that smoking 2C-B was quite bad for the lungs so I stopped smoking it after a while. Also, the intensity of the experience got to be a bit much after a while. The first rush can be very powerful.

Exp Year: 2004ExpID: 40403
Published: Apr 6, 2006Views: 1,331
2C-B (52) : General (1), Small Group (2-9) (17)