Donate BTC or other Cryptocurrency
Your donation supports practical, accurate info about psychoactive
plants & drugs. We accept 9 cryptocurrencies. Contribute a bit today!
Im in Heaven
Heroin
by DukeMan
Citation:   DukeMan. "Im in Heaven: An Experience with Heroin (exp39952)". Erowid.org. Feb 15, 2018. erowid.org/exp/39952

repeated IV Heroin

I have been doing drugs since I was 14 years old. I am now 18. I would do what ever I can get my hands on. Sooner or later nothing did it for me. One day me and my friends wanted to try some heroin. We only sniffed it and about 15 min later I was geeked. A warm feeling that was the greatest I ever felt. I liked this stuff. But again sooner or later it wasnt doing the trick. My brother is a diabetic so I have easy access to needles. I prepared the shot and I was in heaven. The best feling I ever felt in my life. I love this drug. The way it made me feel it was like I was in heaven or a place of peace. Ohhh I loved the rush. My tolerance went up so I would buy a bundle and have a great night. Sooner ot later my life was unmanageable and it was my addiction that did this.I been on methadone treatments, but alwasy quit to get my dope. I love heroin, it is the best thing that ever happened to me. I love to do drugs but this one was mine. I would carry a needle and cooker where ever I go. I still do it and I still feel like I'm in heaven.

Exp Year: 2005ExpID: 39952
Published: Feb 15, 2018Views: 1,022
Heroin (27) : Addiction & Habituation (10), Not Applicable (38)