Stunning Huichol Yarn Art
Donate $150 or more and get a beautiful Huichol yarn
painting, hand made by Huichol artists in Mexico.
They make fabulous gifts! (6, 8, 12 & 24 inch pieces available.)
Crazy Blue Juice Windex-Weed
Cannabis
by Big Cheese
Citation:   Big Cheese. "Crazy Blue Juice Windex-Weed: An Experience with Cannabis (exp3992)". Erowid.org. Dec 6, 2000. erowid.org/exp/3992

smoked Cannabis

I have had a bit of experience with weed and acid, but nothing compares to windex-weed. I have had 2, both positive, experiences with windex and it is great. I spray enough to get the weed moist but not soaked. Pack it in a bowl like normal and toke up. I experienced just an extreme stoneness. The effects are similar to weed but more intense and fun.

Physically I found that it was mildly difficult to walk but definitely worth it. Mentally, I was confused like weed, things didn't make a lot of sense but I still had total control. Vision and hearing were both affected but only slightly. Laughing is a major part of the high. The high approaches tripping mentally but only minor hallucinations. I am not joking, this is the best drug I have ever done.

Exp Year: 2000ExpID: 3992
Published: Dec 6, 2000Views: 440
Cannabis (1) : Not Applicable (38), Retrospective / Summary (11), Combinations (3)