Support honest drug info & help us reach a new high for the
number of $5+ donations in a month. Our goal is 1,268.

Donate by Bitcoin
Clear, Bright and Nicey
TMA-2
by Willem
Citation:   Willem. "Clear, Bright and Nicey: An Experience with TMA-2 (exp3948)". Erowid.org. Dec 26, 2001. erowid.org/exp/3948

12.5 mg oral TMA-2 (powder / crystals)
  T+ 0:45 12.5 mg insufflated TMA-2 (powder / crystals)

I was unable to find much information about TMA-2 except for a few patchy trip reports and Shulgin's info about it in Phikal...so here is my understanding of this substance and what it is like.

I was going to subcutaneously inject (below the skin, a technique that has worked with 2-CB quite nicely...at least more nicely than snorting it!) but the material wouldn't dissolve. It was like a more kind of powdery organic compound than 2-CB.

So I took 12.5mg orally...it tasted a bit like herbal washing up powder, and then 45 minutes later snorted the other 12.5mg. This didn't hurt really at all...though the powder was quite thick.

15 minutes later the substance began to come on and took about 30 minutes to come up to a baseline. It was very clear the material I had was very clear and pure...and I concluded very quickly: this is basically just like mescaline, with more focused twinges to it perhaps. There is the same clarity, mindfullness and clean 'high' of Mescaline. I was walking along the empty beach...working through a few things...and it just allowed this clarity and mild psychic opening that I needed. Somewhat gentle...no real visuals...no nausea or the yawning or the physical strain I get with mescaline.

I find 2-CB more useful for deeper somatic and whole understanding of my reality. Mescaline for me has always been quite a contemplative psychedelic, though I have always taken low dosages.

I haven't tried 2CT7, I imagine it being somethign of a cross between TMA-2 and 2-CB, with wildcat elements thrown in.

Exp Year: 2000ExpID: 3948
Published: Dec 26, 2001Views: 15,107
TMA-2 (112) : General (1), Alone (16)