Black & Brown & Yellow & Red Lives Matter
Every. Life. We're all in this together. Let's all do what we can to
make the world a better place. Breathe. Appreciate the breath.
The Fun is Over
Hydrocodone, Diazepam (Valium) & Alcohol
by Annie
Citation:   Annie. "The Fun is Over: An Experience with Hydrocodone, Diazepam (Valium) & Alcohol (exp39475)". Erowid.org. Jan 26, 2008. erowid.org/exp/39475

100 mg oral Hydrocodone (daily)
  30 mg oral Pharms - Diazepam (daily)
    repeated oral Alcohol (liquid)

Wow what a wonderful high I tell myself as I take my first 30 mg of hydrocodone in the A.M. It no longer sedates me but rather acts as speed without the side effects. Within two hours I am looking for the same euphoria again so I take two more 10 mg. hydrocodones but I can't seem to reach the same high. By evening my mood swings are so severe from the massive amounts of drugs that I go into a panic. I relieve the panic with high doses of valium and sometimes alcohol. Now I am so confused and scared I cry myself to sleep with more valium. I awake in the morning to start the whole pattern again. I get to enjoy about two hours out of the 24 hour day. I am an addict, I am dying. I know that getting and chasing that high is wonderful. I know that being young and experimenting is fun. I wish I had a second chance.

Exp Year: 2005ExpID: 39475
Published: Jan 26, 2008Views: 12,856
Hydrocodone (111), Pharms - Diazepam (115) : Addiction & Habituation (10), Not Applicable (38)