Chilled
Catnip
by KrazyGlue
Citation:   KrazyGlue. "Chilled: An Experience with Catnip (exp39345)". Erowid.org. May 16, 2008. erowid.org/exp/39345

1 cig. smoked Catnip (plant material)

I have no drugs in my system as of now, unless you would consider catnip a drug. I have been clean for some time now, and I just tried smoking catnip for the first time. I feel remarkably at peace right now. It is not a high like marijuana but it is pleasant. I notice a marked reduction in my typing skills as I write this, but I can still think pretty clearly. This feels quite good really. I guess if you had recently been using marijuana it would probably not be so good, but I like it. The stuff smells remarkably like marijuana when it burns.

Exp Year: 2004ExpID: 39345
Published: May 16, 2008Views: 3,358
Catnip (68) : First Times (2), General (1), Alone (16)