Follow @Erowid on Instagram!
My World of Relaxation
Oxycodone
by The Wy
Citation:   The Wy. "My World of Relaxation: An Experience with Oxycodone (exp39318)". Erowid.org. Dec 12, 2018. erowid.org/exp/39318

40 mg oral Oxycodone (ground / crushed)

I have been using opiates off and on for a while now. I recently O'd on coke and stayed away from any drug that would increase my heart rate substantially. So for the last 3 months I've been doing opiates.

I started off with codeine, vicodin, and percuset. But my tolerance has been increasing so I thought it would be time for a change. So I decided to research oxycontin and decide what would be a good dose to star off with, and how I should take the drug. I decided 40 mgs would be a good start for my body weight after reading the reports of past experiences. So I called up My dude whos dad has oxycontin for a bad back. He sold me a fourty for 20 dollars which I later found out is a great price considering the street value is 40 dollars. My mindset before taking this drug was that I have to be careful because the information I had discovered describes this drug as being Heroin in pharmuecitical form. So I took extra precautions and readied myself for the unexpected. I made sure I was around people, and that I wouldn't make a stupid decision and redose. I also will note I had no prior drugs in my system.

I then thought of the best way to ingest the drug. I wasn't keen on snorting since I O'd on coke and that more than likely would result in a massive panic attack. So i decided to get past the time release feature by crushing it into a fine powder, then I would take it orally and chase it with some water. So I did that.

About 20 to 40 minutes later I felt the rush. This drug made me feel amazing I thought. The effects that I experienced were that I was in a great mood, I felt this nice flowing of euphoria from head to toe,and I had a lot less worries in life. This drug also made me do a lot of thinking. I thought a whole lot about life in general and the changes I needed to make. I also felt a lot less socially anxious and felt that I connected with people a lot easier. I felt the peak of the high for 5 hrs than decided to go sleep since I was at an all night party. when I awoke the next day I felt well rested and still felt good.

Summary

I have done many drugs such as cannabis, mild opiates, mushrooms, DXM, Valium and the whole benzo family, cocaine, alcohol, datura, Salvia and Amphetamines. But none of those compare to this. The high I got from Oxycontin is almost indescribable. Yes it's that good. I experienced no withdraw or hangover but that could be different with others. I was at a small party like 10-15 my close friends and it was fun.

Exp Year: 2004ExpID: 39318
Published: Dec 12, 2018Views: 1,861
Oxycodone (176) : General (1), First Times (2), Glowing Experiences (4), Large Group (10+) (19)