Have you tried Peyote, San Pedro, or pure Mescaline?
Help our researcher friends at Maastricht University School of Medicine by sharing this with appropriate groups, and
Take this 45 minute survey!
Good Sleep Aid
Melatonin, Doxylamine (Unisom) & Coffee
by Anonymous
Citation:   Anonymous. "Good Sleep Aid: An Experience with Melatonin, Doxylamine (Unisom) & Coffee (exp38886)". Erowid.org. Jun 21, 2007. erowid.org/exp/38886

2.0 mg oral Melatonin (pill / tablet)
    oral Pharms - Doxylamine (pill / tablet)
  1 cup oral Coffee (liquid)

I have had a bottle of melatonin for a while and use it occasionally. I only take it when I know I won't be able to get to sleep, and I have to get up early in the morning. I am really affected by a lack of sleep, so getting a good night's rest is important to me. What I do is take 2 mg of melatonin (which makes my body think its time to sleep) and some over the counter sleep aid (Unisom, which makes me so drowsy I fall asleep).

The two work good for me in combination. In the morning melatonin can leave me slightly drowsy, but its no big deal. Unisom though, is annoying and I always feel drowsy from it. I often try different combinations, and the one mentioned here is my favorite. Though it may not sound like much, oversleeping with this combo, then drinking a big cup of coffee to reach equilibrium is something I find very interesting. Almost high like. I feel so warm and snuggly, quiet, awake, and mentally sharp. Very mentally sharp.

Exp Year: 2004ExpID: 38886
Published: Jun 21, 2007Views: 41,334
Coffee (173), Pharms - Doxylamine (343), Melatonin (94) : Alone (16), Retrospective / Summary (11), Combinations (3)