Erowid is a Global Information Resource
4+ Hours to Kick In
2C-T-7
by ColoradoTripper
Citation:   ColoradoTripper. "4+ Hours to Kick In: An Experience with 2C-T-7 (exp38795)". Erowid.org. Mar 4, 2008. erowid.org/exp/38795

10 mg oral 2C-T-7 (capsule)

So, first of all im an 18 year old high school student and I live in Denver, CO. Last Friday I was headed to Phoenix for a seminar for the weekend. I had a 1:00 pm flight and got to the airport at around 11:30 am. I had recently got a capsule with 10 mg of what I thought was 2c-b but was actually 2c-t-7. I took the pill on a semi-full stomach at around 11:30. Got on the plane at 1 feeling totally normal. I dozed on and off during the 2 hour flight and landed at around 3 pm. I got up and felt absolutely nothing. I called my friend who I had purchased the pill from and he said just smoke some chronic. So I got to my hotel room at around 3:30 pm. I immediately smoked a bowl of some pretty heady pot. I called my friend back and told him that I just felt really really stoned. Probably about 40 minutes later I started tripping my balls off. The world was breathing and spiraling out of control. It really seemed like a nice mushroom trip but with some subtle differences. I'd think to myself, wow Im actually tripping, and then forget I was tripping and than I would realize it all over again. It definately wasnt an overwhelming experience by any means. I didnt really feel any mood lift or euphoria, just visuals. I tripped hard until about 12 am.

For the most part, it was an enjoyable experience, I was just amazed that it took 4 hours to kick in and only after I smoked a bowl. I tried to go to sleep about 1 and tossed and turned all night having some crazy trippy thoughts. I had a bit of cramping throughout the night in my stomach and no nausea. The next morning I woke up a bit tired at 7:30 am but with no terrible side effects. As the day went on I got some energy and felt fine.

Nice subtle drug at 10 mg, going to try 20 mg on friday.

Exp Year: 2004ExpID: 38795
Published: Mar 4, 2008Views: 5,095
2C-T-7 (54) : First Times (2), Alone (16)