Help us be a "Top Rated Nonprofit" for the 10th year in a row
and spread info about psychoactive drugs, health, culture, & policies.
Complete Dazed Confusion
Topiramate (Topamax)
by Bailey
Citation:   Bailey. "Complete Dazed Confusion: An Experience with Topiramate (Topamax) (exp38476)". Erowid.org. Jul 11, 2010. erowid.org/exp/38476

225 mg   Pharms - Topiramate (pill / tablet)

Well I started the night out just wanting to get fucked up because I couldn't get any real normal drugs that I usually do, so I did tons and tons of internet research on my dads migraine medication, topamax. I couldn't find a single report on the drug being used for recreational useage so I decided to make my own and try it out for myself.

I did enjoy it!!!

I took a random (never a good idea) 225 mg of the topamax and felt such a dissociation and out of body trip it was unbelievable. Of course there was an annoying ungodly state of confusion. I remember a few times feeling as though the walls were caving in on me and having quite a few out of body experiences. It was definantly fucked up.

Exp Year: 2004ExpID: 38476
Published: Jul 11, 2010Views: 12,662
Pharms - Topiramate (328) : General (1), Alone (16)