Hand-Crafted Glass Molecules!
Donate $125 and get an art glass molecule.
(Pick caffeine, DMT, dopamine, ethanol, harmine, MDMA,
mescaline, serotonin, tryptamine, nitrous, THC, or psilocybin)
My New Habit
Buprenorphine & Naloxone
by Burning Light 420
Citation:   Burning Light 420. "My New Habit: An Experience with Buprenorphine & Naloxone (exp38357)". Erowid.org. Jun 14, 2007. erowid.org/exp/38357

8.0 mg sublingual Pharms - Buprenorphine (pill / tablet)
  2.0 mg sublingual Naloxone (pill / tablet)

Ah where to begin, Iíve been doing drugs for about 5-6 years now, and about 1 1/2 years ago I started doing opiates (oxycontin, hydromorphone, and other opiates). Then I went to treatment for about 10 months, only to come back to the same comforting feeling of opiates. Only this time I upgraded to heroin.

So I've been doing heroin (snorted, occasionally IV) and oxy's sometimes, daily (up to 1-2 grams/ day) for the last 6 months, then because I couldnít afford my habit and I was tired of the withdrawals, I went and got Suboxone from a local drug clinic.

For the first week it was great, I felt good, I saved money, and didnít use dope. However, a week in I started using the shit again. And since then I have stopped for more than a week at a time.

I actually find myself very addicted to the Suboxone now, I actually made my mom drive to fill my prescription in between my grandmaís funeral and burial and in turn made us late. Also, I havenít stop using heroin, but my daily use had ended and I only use about once a week, and I donít even get high.

Exp Year: 2004ExpID: 38357
Published: Jun 14, 2007Views: 6,247
Naloxone (339), Pharms - Buprenorphine (265) : Not Applicable (38), Medical Use (47), Addiction & Habituation (10)