Support honest drug info & help us reach a new high for the
number of $5+ donations in a month. [See Progress]
We still need 255 donations to meet our goal!

Donate by Bitcoin
Chemical Calmative
MBDB
by whiskey
Citation:   whiskey. "Chemical Calmative: An Experience with MBDB (exp38353)". Erowid.org. Nov 22, 2004. erowid.org/exp/38353

50 mg insufflated MBDB (powder / crystals)
  T+ 0:30 200 mg oral MBDB (powder / crystals)

T+ 0 minutes: Aquired 1 gram of MBDB divided into 4 individual segments approximately 250mg each. With one 250mg portion I insufflated a line composed of around 50mg of compound. Found the compound bodily friendly to the extent there was minimal nasal burn.

T+ 30 minutes: Yet to be developing a high of such, decided to ingest the other 200mg. Taste is similar to other phenethylamines, not disagreeable at all.

T+ 1 hour: I am beginning to feel the effects of the compound, feels good to do nothing, lay back and close the eyes. I am developing a sense of self-worth and compassion for my friends sitting near by. We are chatting on issues close to the heart and it feels good to discuss these things openly. There is a definite clarity that presents its self from my inner regions.

T+ 1:30 Very calmative and sedating, I find myself thinking to myself quite often but with no real conclusion to anything. Sitting comfortably in my lounge chair, I continue to smile without realising I am, eyes still closed I continually morph into a trance like sedation. I like this chemical completely!

Exp Year: 2004ExpID: 38353
Published: Nov 22, 2004Views: 13,070
MBDB (190) : General (1), Small Group (2-9) (17)