Erowid Canvas Tote/Shopping Bag
This reusable "Ecobag" is made of 100% recycled mid-weight
(10 oz) cotton canvas, printed with the Erowid logo.
Donate now and receive yours!
The Most Horrible Feeling I Ever Had!
Tobacco - Cigarettes
by tobacco
Citation:   tobacco. "The Most Horrible Feeling I Ever Had!: An Experience with Tobacco - Cigarettes (exp37901)". Erowid.org. Oct 12, 2021. erowid.org/exp/37901

1 cig. smoked Tobacco - Cigarettes

Well I was sitting home alone one day and didnt have any money to go out and buy weed but I still wanted a buzz. I looked around the house and found one cigarette. I thought 'what the hell, lets see what all the fuss is about these things'. I went outside and lit up. I noticed that the smoke from this thing was 100 times harsher than from weed. I took like 4 hits and felt really light headed, and sorta good. I though 'hey this feels kinda good'. I finished of the whole cigarette and went back inside. As I was walking to the place were I got the lighter from I started feeling very very nauseous. It was one of the worst feelings I got in my entire life. I though that if I sat down and relaxed it would go away. I was wrong. The feeling only intensified to the point were I was in so much pain I didn't know what to do. I got up and ran to the washroom were I vomited for over 10 minutes. I was so disoriented and thought I was seriously going to pass out while throwing up. I will never touch another tobacco cigarette in my life. This experience was awful!

Exp Year: 2004ExpID: 37901
Published: Oct 12, 2021Views: 226
Tobacco - Cigarettes (266) : First Times (2), Difficult Experiences (5), Alone (16)