Have you tried Peyote, San Pedro, or pure Mescaline?
Take this 45 minute survey!
Ringing and It Wasn't the School Bell
Cannabis & Crack
by Boley
Citation:   Boley. "Ringing and It Wasn't the School Bell: An Experience with Cannabis & Crack (exp37878)". Erowid.org. May 20, 2018. erowid.org/exp/37878

smoked Crack
    smoked Cannabis (plant material)

I am now 15 and I have been smoking marijuana for about 2 years now. I have tried other drugs such as cocaine, ghb, shrooms, and ice. Even though some drugs gave me a very intense trip, I will never forget my trip on crack cocaine.

Well it started off one day when I went to school and every morning me and a friend smoke atleast a bowl of some pretty good bud. Well this one day my friend had packed a bowl and sprinkled some crack in it without me knowing. Well after a few hits I heard the crackling alot and I asked my friend what was up with his weed. He told me he spiked it with crack so that we could trip hard at school that day. Me being me, I had no problem with this, in fact I was thrilled. At first I just felt the usual stoned high from bud but maybe 5 minutes later after smoking the bowl, while I was in class already, my heart started pounding fast and I could hear every beat so clearly. All of a sudden the beating stopped and my ears rang so loud, I was cracked out. I didn't even feel stoned any more but not wired either. I only felt anxious but nothing special. Even though I was very scared at the time and while experiencing it I really didn't like it, after it wore off....I needed more.

Exp Year: 2004ExpID: 37878
Published: May 20, 2018Views: 627
Crack (82), Cannabis (1) : General (1), First Times (2), Combinations (3), Difficult Experiences (5), School (35)