Get the Erowid "Words" T-shirt
Contribute $45 and show support for accurate drug information!
Neverending Happiness
Clonazepam & Alcohol - Hard
by pariah
Citation:   pariah. "Neverending Happiness: An Experience with Clonazepam & Alcohol - Hard (exp37260)". Erowid.org. Apr 13, 2018. erowid.org/exp/37260

.5 mg oral Pharms - Clonazepam (pill / tablet)
  1 shot oral Alcohol - Hard (liquid)

I took the Clonazepam at about 8:30 P.M. It is currently 10 P.M. and it seems that I have an undying happieness to me. It just feels so great. A strange energy is hoovering over my skin making it feel sorta heavy. Also worth mention, this is only my second experience with this substance. The other time was half of a stronger dosage ( it was a white round pill with 1mg or 1.5mg) missed with alcohol. Took the pill with a shot of vodka. I was feeling pretty good, then took another shot, then another, and one more. Needless to say, I felt pretty good until I passed out. Amazingly I woke up on the cue of my friend opening my bedroom door. Also during both times (so far) I feel rather emotional and open. My first time I talked to my gf while I was on it and I told her repeatedly that I love her more than any thing. Course, she knew I was on something by the sheer way that I was talking, even though I do love her. But all and all, it is an interesting experience.

Exp Year: 2004ExpID: 37260
Published: Apr 13, 2018Views: 525
Pharms - Clonazepam (125), Alcohol - Hard (198) : General (1), Combinations (3), Unknown Context (20)