Black & Brown & Yellow & Red Lives Matter
Every. Life. We're all in this together. Let's all do what we can to
make the world a better place. Breathe. Appreciate the breath.
Just a Little Something
2C-E & 2C-I
by DevilDoc
Citation:   Devil Doc. "Just a Little Something: An Experience with 2C-E & 2C-I (exp36839)". Erowid.org. Nov 22, 2006. erowid.org/exp/36839

author logo
10 mg oral 2C-E (capsule)
  5.0 mg oral 2C-I (liquid)
  6 oz oral Alcohol - Beer/Wine (liquid)

Tonight I find myself with 3 substances that have been collecting dust for a little while - IAP, 2C-I and 2C-E. It's been a while, and I don't want to go overboard... but I want a little something. Not seeing any reports combining the two I decide on a combination of 2C-I and 2-CE. I have about 50mg of 2C-E, and about 3-5mg of residue of 2C-I. I decide on 10mg of 2-CE and what was left of the 2C-I - not even sure if I'll get anything out of it, but I have an early morning and feel the need for SOMETHING. So, here we go...

T+0:30 - 6oz 40 proof port (was a tad anxious, so I thought it would help a little)

T+0:00 - 10mg 2C-E in a gelcap and approx 5mg 2C-I dissolved in 6oz 40 proof Port.

T+0:30 - feeling first alert

T+1:00 - definitely feel it in me, but very weak. Decide to dose with another 5mg

T+1:30 - I'm at a definite +3. Wow. There's no way I could carry on a convo right now,
or, lol, drive.

T+2:30 - I don't think I've ever tripped this hard and maintained control of my faculties. Incredible OEV's (no CEV's) - I have a stucco ceiling and it looks like worms are crawling everywhere. Also, the walls are breathing like I've never seen before.

T+4:00 - Spent the last couple of hours just staring at my ceiling and walls. My mind is a complete jumble - anxious from time to time. Have a hint of that 'oh no, too much' feeling, but then it subsides. I'm glad I bumped it up 5mg, but any more and I might have lost it. A little hungry, so I had some crackers and cheese - nothing spectacular.

T+5:00 - Starting to come down. There are still marked visuals, but my mind is definitely clearing.

T+6:30 - Almost back to baseline. wow. what a trip.

I've used both of these chems independently and neither produced anything close to this. 2C-I was masked by the 2C-E, but the intensity was increased by maybe 2 orders of magnitude... and just from 3-5mg of 2C-I.

Just a follow up note - there was a significant 'hangover' the following day. I felt a little spaced out... almost like that after a night using DXM. No other side or after effects to speak of.

Exp Year: 2004ExpID: 36839
Published: Nov 22, 2006Views: 8,839
2C-E (137), 2C-I (172) : Combinations (3), Alone (16)