Unpleasant Account...
Oxycodone
by Silent Sniper
Citation:   Silent Sniper. "Unpleasant Account...: An Experience with Oxycodone (exp36736)". Erowid.org. Jul 30, 2018. erowid.org/exp/36736

.5 tablets oral Oxycodone (pill / tablet)
  T+ 0:15 .5 tablets oral Oxycodone (pill / tablet)
  T+ 1:15 1 tablet oral Oxycodone (pill / tablet)
  T+ 1:45 .5 tablets oral Oxycodone (pill / tablet)

Well I was sitting down in the chair, thinking about how much I like weed... And I didnt have any at the time so I wanted to get high... I went to the medicine cabinet and there was a percocet bottle in there, so I grabbed myself three pills...

Things were going great after I took the first one, I took a half to start out and 15 minutes later took the other half and I started feeling pretty good, but I wanted more intensity so an hour later I took a whole other one. Was feeling great!!!!!!!!! I took 1/2 more about a half hour after the second pill... Thats when I started feeling like shit. To make a long story short I spent the rest of the night and the whole next day in the bathroom puking and a massive headache and stomach discomfort. Total hangover that lasted almost 2 and a half days......... It was awefull! Yes I would do percs again but in much lower dosages!

Exp Year: 2004ExpID: 36736
Published: Jul 30, 2018Views: 720
Oxycodone (176) : General (1), Difficult Experiences (5), Hangover / Days After (46), Unknown Context (20)