More than 2 million people use Erowid every month.
Only 250 of those contribute $1 or more.
If you use Erowid, Please Donate.
Huge Waste of Money
Herbal Ecstasy
by Geoff
Citation:   Geoff. "Huge Waste of Money: An Experience with Herbal Ecstasy (exp36713)". Erowid.org. Sep 6, 2007. erowid.org/exp/36713

repeated oral Herbal Ecstasy (pill / tablet)

Over the summer I went on a vacation to Ocean City MD. This year, much to my surprise, my brother and I were allowed to go and do just about whatever we wanted, as in run around with out my mom anf family being right there. The first night we were out we found this shop that had bottles of herbal E. The bottle said it was organic. My brother, who is very knowledgable of herbs and other plants that can get you high, verified that all the ingredients were legit and should get us lifted. After bartering with the cashier, we were able to get her to give us the 30 count bottle for $25usd. The girls behind the counter both said we would get fucked up.

The next morning we decided to pop 1 pill each and go out to the beach. After the entire day we felt nothing. The following day we decided to try 2 pills. Again nothing. Extremely dissappointed we gave up all hope and accepted that we had been ripped off.

Later that week I spoke to a friend who told me that it took 4 pills to feel something. So, this past weekend, my brother, best friend, and I all decided to pop 4 pills. After almost 3 hours my best friend and I felt a tad fuzzy and our hearts were pumping pretty hard, but my brother felt absolutely nothing. By the end of the night, everyone decided that herbal e is crap.

Exp Year: 2004ExpID: 36713
Published: Sep 6, 2007Views: 19,583
Herbal Ecstasy (194) : Various (28), General (1)