Black Out
Absinthe
by Nate
Citation:   Nate. "Black Out: An Experience with Absinthe (exp363)". Erowid.org. Jun 11, 2000. erowid.org/exp/363

4 glasses oral Absinthe (liquid)

I made some Absinthe by simply adding ground wormwood to Pernod. I let it sit for a day before filtering out the mush and bottling the liquid. I had had Absinthe before but I couldnt stomache it so I thought a friend of mine should give it a try.

We were at another friends house when 'm' and I decided to bust out the juice. I shot down two glasses and he managed to get down four. About five minutes later I heard him call from the living room, 'Nate, I'm trippin' man'. He told me that the carpet had grown like a weed about 11 inches. He said that everything was swirling together and elongating.

The reason I dont know more than this is because he blacked out. He still cant remember anything now, a month later. He also got pretty ill the day afterwards so be carefull with this one.

Exp Year: 1999ExpID: 363
Published: Jun 11, 2000Views: 65,235
Absinthe (4) : General (1), Small Group (2-9) (17)