Have you tried Peyote, San Pedro, or pure Mescaline?
Take this 45 minute survey!
Lifesaver
Clonazepam
by Rye
Citation:   Rye. "Lifesaver: An Experience with Clonazepam (exp36187)". Erowid.org. Mar 3, 2007. erowid.org/exp/36187

3.0 mg oral Pharms - Clonazepam (daily)

Several months ago, my parents took me to the emergency room because I basically flipped out. I felt as if I were going insane for no reason, and was having trouble coping with everyday life. After being evaluated by a psychiatrist, they decided it was best if I stay for several days for further observation. I was apprehensive at first, but eventually my parents talked me into it.

I was submitted into the MHU(mental health unit) that night. I woke up the next day in a foul mood, mainly because of the fact I had put my parents through so much greif and mostly because of the fact that I was in a mental hospital. Early in the day, after the disgusting hospital lunch, I was asked to talk to a psychologist. I told him all of my syptoms, and during the process, the feelings that brought me to the hospital re-surfaced.

I began bawling and shaking uncontrollably, and begged him to discharge me. He told me to try and relax and sent me to my room. A few minutes later the nurse came to the door with the answer to all my problems. She popped a small blue pill out of a blister pack, and told me to let it dissolve under my tounge. She called it Klonopin, and said it would help me feel better, so I didn't object to taking it.

I lay on the uncomfortable hospital bed sucking on the pill, in the worst state of mind I'd ever experienced. For the next 15 minutes, thoughts and emotions raced through my head uncontrollably, until something happened. Suddenly everything stopped. I felt a warm rush fill my chest and limbs, and all the terrible pain and suffering I was feeling became obsolete. I felt as if I were in control of my mind again, something I hadn't experienced in years.

I stood up and reflected on my situation, and realized that I could change. I walked into the Discussion group room and began chatting freely with other patients and staff, something I would never do. The medicine stayed with me all day, and reguardless of my situation, it was one of the most relaxing days of my life. Several days later I was discharged, and put on several other medications(prozac,trazodone) to assist with my condition. I was told that I had panic disorder and depression, witch makes a lot of sense when I think about my symptoms.

Its now several months later and I'm feeling a thousand times better than I ever have. I'm still taking clonazepam 1mg x 3 daily. I finally feel that I'm able to make something of my life, and I thank clonazepam for that.

And as a side note, I'd like to thank Erowid for the hard work and time they put into their great site. Keep up the good work guys.

Peace,
Rye

Exp Year: 2004ExpID: 36187
Published: Mar 3, 2007Views: 102,148
Pharms - Clonazepam (125) : First Times (2), Retrospective / Summary (11), Health Benefits (32), Depression (15), Medical Use (47), Hospital (36)