Help us be a "Top Rated Nonprofit" for the 10th year in a row
and spread info about psychoactive drugs, health, culture, & policies.
A Good Combination
2C-I & 2C-T-2
by Yellowsubmarine
Citation:   Yellowsubmarine. "A Good Combination: An Experience with 2C-I & 2C-T-2 (exp36033)". Erowid.org. Sep 13, 2008. erowid.org/exp/36033

18.75 mg oral 2C-I (powder / crystals)
  6.25 mg oral 2C-T-2 (powder / crystals)

I'm not a big writer so this is mainly just to let you psychonauts out there know that this is a good combination. I had 75 mg of 2c-i and 25 mg of 2c-t-2. Four of us wanted to trip so I mixed both solutions and measured out 25 ml for each of us. I had been having a good day and we all dosed at my friends house whose parents were out of town at about 9:30. About an hour after dosing we werent feeling anything, but phenethylamines usually take between an hour and an hour and a half to take effect with me. Probably about 15 minutes later we went out in the backyard to smoke a blunt. The yard is pretty big and we went back about 100 ft before we sat down to smoke. Before we had even lit the thing, we looked back at the house and realized just how hard we were tripping. The visuals were incredible. Just looking at the trees and the house was overloading my brain. My friends also reported the same feeling. Back on the deck I kept forgetting that we werent in a room. I felt like i was in a room defined by the decklight. If I could see it then it was in the room, and if it was dark then it was outside the walls. There wasn't a mental part to the trip, like with mushrooms or acid, a characterisitc I've noticed with 2c-e, 2c-i, and 2c-t-2 by themselves. Mostly just eyecandy. But if you're into that, then go for it.

Exp Year: 2004ExpID: 36033
Published: Sep 13, 2008Views: 1,370
2C-I (172), 2C-T-2 (53) : Glowing Experiences (4), Combinations (3), Small Group (2-9) (17)