Support Erowid Center with a $50 Donation
And get a blacklight-inked "Erologo" t-shirt!
Bum Tab
Bad/Suspect Ecstasy (PMA?)
by Lemerz
Citation:   Lemerz. "Bum Tab: An Experience with Bad/Suspect Ecstasy (PMA?) (exp3596)". Erowid.org. Nov 2, 2000. erowid.org/exp/3596

1 tablet oral Bad/Suspect Ecstasy

Whelp, A few weeks ago I was at a large outdoor rave in the Austin area, and I bought a roll with a mitsubishi stamp on it since I had a good experience with a similar pill a while ago. I am relatively sure now that it was PMA. It was, in short, pretty boring. There was no MDMA euphoria, just a really strong body rush that lasted about an hour, and a REALLY fast heartbeat. I can't say that I had a bad time, it was just a waste of time and money. I didn't feel that I was in any danger, but if I had taken two, I'm pretty sure I would have been. My advice is to just stay away from the mitsubishis altogether, its not worth it.

Exp Year: 2000ExpID: 3596
Published: Nov 2, 2000Views: 1,214
Bad/Suspect Ecstasy (567), PMA (126) : What Was in That? (26), General (1), Rave / Dance Event (18)