individuals who have used a psychedelic while in a
romantic relationship, for an anonymous survey.
Both individuals & couples are invited to participate.
A Blind Man's Vision
Salvia divinorum
by Terry
Citation:   Terry. "A Blind Man's Vision: An Experience with Salvia divinorum (exp35839)". Erowid.org. Jan 19, 2007. erowid.org/exp/35839

smoked Salvia divinorum (extract)

I am a 39 year old musician who is totally blind. I have been experamenting with mind alteration for about 20 years I purchased a 2 gram vial of 13x salvia extract, a case of beer, and went back to my home. I put some pink floyd on the sterrio, put 1 sixth of a gram in my pipe, inhailed, and left my living room, the world, and possibley the universe. A lot of my friends ask me what it is like to trip beeing blind, and I have never been able to acuratly discribe the experience. I have experamented with everything from shrooms to l.s.d., but never have I experienced anything like salvia. Both the physical as well as the mental sinsations were beyond words. A feeling of motion, beeing touched, and not beeing at all. At one moment I had a feeling of free fall that was so strong that I actually had to grab the arms of my rocking chair to assure myself that I was not falling at all, but indeed still sitting there in my own living room. I want to find out more. I have heard about liquid salvia and am curious about it's effects and possibilities.

Exp Year: 2004ExpID: 35839
Published: Jan 19, 2007Views: 7,373
Salvia divinorum (44) : First Times (2), Unknown Context (20)