Support honest drug info & help us reach a new high for the
number of $5+ donations in a month. Our goal is 1,268.

Donate by Bitcoin
Hell
Caffeine
by Dumb Kid
Citation:   Dumb Kid. "Hell: An Experience with Caffeine (exp35740)". Erowid.org. Jan 26, 2010. erowid.org/exp/35740

700 mg oral Caffeine (pill / tablet)

One day I was bored, so I decided to check our medicine cabinet to see what drugs we have. I found a bottle of caffeine pills, so I downed 7 pills. I had read up on it, not expecting anything special, just some energy.

Bit of energy.. right. I spent the next 9 hours in my bed shaking and feeling sick. It felt like constant panic attacks. I finally fell asleep and felt tired the next morning.

And yes, I'm skinny, so 700 mg affected me. To think that I almost took 15 pills (about 15 cups of coffee). Caffeine's good and all, just don't take too much.

Exp Year: 2004ExpID: 35740
Published: Jan 26, 2010Views: 11,767
Caffeine (11) : Overdose (29), Bad Trips (6), Unknown Context (20)