Help us be a "Top Rated Nonprofit" for the 10th year in a row
and spread info about psychoactive drugs, health, culture, & policies.
I Felt Like I Was Going to Die
Amanitas - A. muscaria
by naive
Citation:   naive. "I Felt Like I Was Going to Die: An Experience with Amanitas - A. muscaria (exp35527)". Erowid.org. Jul 31, 2018. erowid.org/exp/35527

2 caps oral Amanitas (edible / food)

Amanita Muscaria (BEWARE!)

I tried this thinking I would have a joyfull experience.

My experiences I have taken LSD, Salvia, Hawaiian Baby Woodrose, Mushrooms (cubensis) and all I can say is the I had the worst experience on Amanita Muscaria. I felt like I was going to die.

I couldnt handle the taste of eating them by themself so I made a fruit smoothie, and pour em in. Drinking it was still quite unpleasent cause the taste is quite nastypowerful.

As for the experience about 30 min later I started feeling the back of my throat twitch inggle. That LSD sign for me that I am about to trip. Wasnt too worried as I enjoyed the slow come on.

The peak. This was horrible I was sweating so much, and my stomach was in such a cramp I couldnt move. I just laid on my bed as waves of HOT, and Cold flushed over me. When I got hot I would pour sweat from my body, and the cold would make me shiver like I fell in a pool of ice water. The room felt as if it was spinning through time on a cube that was rotating in space. And my consciousness was coming in and out of that cube.

Overall it was a VERY horrifying experience, and I will never do it again. Salvia is much more intense, but it did not give me the physical feelings of death. HBW was a stomachache, but mentally I could enjoy the sensitivity of my other senses. LSD was a mind boggle, but entertaining.

Exp Year: 2002ExpID: 35527
Published: Jul 31, 2018Views: 769
Amanitas - A. muscaria (70) : First Times (2), Difficult Experiences (5), Alone (16)