Support accurate info and harm reduction.
Donate $50+ and get a Know Your DrugsData tee
24 Hours of Happiness
Atomoxetine
by Duke Durden
Citation:   Duke Durden. "24 Hours of Happiness: An Experience with Atomoxetine (exp35481)". Erowid.org. Feb 16, 2005. erowid.org/exp/35481

40 mg oral Pharms - Atomoxetine (daily)

Strattera is a relatively new (as of May 2004) ADD medication. It feels much like an amphetamine without the jaw clenching, restlessness, or dry throat. One 40mg pill jacks me up pretty good for 24 hours, but I never seem to have trouble getting to sleep on it. It takes upwards of a week of daily use to build up a noticeable tolerance. Best of all, it doesnít show up on a drug test; I know this for a fact because my dad gave me a drug test while I was on it and it turned up negative. I can drink while on it, but steer clear of amphetamines, ephedrine, or anything else that could increase my heart rate or blood pressure any further. Donít take more than 100mg in a day. I notice the effects most when I sit down and do something engaging, like watch TV or read.

Exp Year: 2004ExpID: 35481
Published: Feb 16, 2005Views: 46,584
Pharms - Atomoxetine (316) : Retrospective / Summary (11), Not Applicable (38)