Erowid - Honest Global Drug Information
Enjoying Nature At It's Best
Hawaiian Baby Woodrose
by Nature Gal
Citation:   Nature Gal. "Enjoying Nature At It's Best: An Experience with Hawaiian Baby Woodrose (exp35231)". Erowid.org. Jul 18, 2004. erowid.org/exp/35231

11 seeds oral H.B. Woodrose (tea)

My boyfriend and I decided to try these seeds, not knowing what to expect really. After some trial and error, this last experience was fabulous. To prepare them, I crushed them and soaked them in 1/2 C. hot water for 1 hour. The liquid was green, had some small chunks, and kind of tasted like dirt. Before drinking the liquid, we each took 3 TUMS on an empty stomach. Also smoked some Kind right before, and immediately after. Also smoked throughout the night. Neither of us had any naseau or cramping. We each took 11 seeds at 5:30pm. The effect didn't take long to start, about 30-45 min went by and my energy level increased and mood was very happy, and free. My boyfriend on the other hand got sleepy and groggy. After an hour of this, he too felt the same as I. We stayed home during the entire experience, listening to music, had incredible sex, and enjoyed the outdoors. We live in the country, so it was peaceful and calm, but our energy was amazing. Colors were brighter, food tasted better, it was everything like an LSD trip. Exactly like that. It was an incredible feeling for several hours. We noticed normality again around 1am. Slept very well that night and felt great in the morning. Definately a worthwhile seed! Enjoy!

Exp Year: 2004ExpID: 35231
Published: Jul 18, 2004Views: 25,014
H.B. Woodrose (26) : Preparation / Recipes (30), Glowing Experiences (4), General (1), Small Group (2-9) (17)