Modern humans must learn how to relate to psychoactives
responsibly, treating them with respect and awareness,
working to minimize harms and maximize benefits, and
integrating use into a healthy, enjoyable, and productive life.
Dreamy
DMAE
by iluvovaltine
Citation:   iluvovaltine. "Dreamy: An Experience with DMAE (exp34946)". Erowid.org. Aug 30, 2004. erowid.org/exp/34946

700 mg oral DMAE (capsule)

I first heard of it as a way to focus and clear ones head while still consuming regular quantities of marijuana. What turned out to happen far outshone any concentration effect. If it really does boost acetylcholine levels, memory may increase. But I found my memory for dreams increased more than any other form. My dreams became vivid and I woke with at least two to recall. Usually I poorly remember my dreams. Maybe once a month. But I boosted it to at least once a week. The bottle I bought had a dosage of 350 mgs per caplet. I would recommend finding one in 100 mg doses. I took 700 my first time and I had much trouble sleeping. I lowered the dosage to 350 for a few days and then eventually upped it to 700. Either way, I cannot tell which is more effective. But since it was only 6 dollars for the bottle, i figure more is merrier.

Exp Year: 2004ExpID: 34946
Published: Aug 30, 2004Views: 17,624
DMAE (151), Dreams (85) : General (1), Alone (16)